Consistency is so important when we are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Something will come up ~ kids have school activities, no time to make dinner, work, house, etc. BUT taking a few moments to plan ahead ensures that you remain consistent WHEN these obstacles come about.
Do you seem to always be going back and forth with the latest fad diet craze? Are you juicing for 3 days straight & then binge eat? Are you just lost with how to be healthy? Just KISS (Keep it Simple Silly)!
1. Be active every day ~ find ways to move EVERY DAY. If you are at work, set your alarm to get up from your desk every hour and walk around the office, go walk the stairs, get outside for a quick walk.
2. Fuel up on real food ~ steer away from the processed foods, refined carbs and high fat dishes.
3. Create your own healthy environment ~ find different ways to get your exercise in. Go for a hike, find a new park you can take the kids too, get outside and start cleaning up your yard.
4. Stay true to your purpose ~ are you living your life with what you want to achieve? We all have goals and dreams, is your lifestyle built around them?
5. Believe you can succeed ~ learn to get rid of the negatively nellie sitting on your shoulder. When the scale isn’t responding as fast as you want we tend to get disappointed and “throw in the towel”. Look at what you have already accomplished & focus on other ways of measurement besides the scale. Keep a positive mind & see the results faster!
6. Make healthy living fun ~ being healthy isn’t suppose to be a chore. It is suppose to be fun and all in moderation! Look at ways to make exercise fun ~ grab your spouse, grab your kids, grab a friend & go try something different. For example gardening & yard clean up is something that needs to be done in spring, get outside and really work your heart & your muscles. Just make it fun!
If summer has you feeling like you want to hide from the shorts, tank tops and swimwear and crawl right back into your yoga pants… let’s CHANGE that. Join our 7-Day Sampler group to kickstart your fitness journey and ROCK that suit this summer… with CONFIDENCE! In our group, you’ll receive:
–> 7-Day Meal Plan and Exercise Plan
–> Access to Meal Planning Tool and Menu Plan
–> Healthy Recipes
–> Coaching and Peer Support
Our group starts May 8th and takes place in a CLOSED Facebook group. Message me ASAP for details and to reserve your spot!