There is NO big secret to losing weight! It won’t happen overnight. There are no magic pills. There are no detoxes that will make you lose weight.
The secret is eating healthy foods, exercising at least 30 minutes a day, drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, journaling your foods and being consistent! That’s it!
Seems like all you hear in the media is how to lose weight fast! So many different options to chose from, so many different quick schemes. The truth is while you may see a few pounds lost within the first couple of days, it is mainly water weight. And once you stop consuming your “quick weight loss product” you are more likely to gain the weight you lost plus some!
- Shoot to eat every 2 1/2 – 3 hours
- Shoot to eat less processed foods & more natural foods
- Shoot to have complex carbs, lean proteins & healthy fats at each meal.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day ~ shooting for cardio & strength training exercises
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Write down every bite of food and every drink EACH and EVERY day!