There are 8 weeks (58 days!) until Thanksgiving ~ are you going to be ready? It has been reported that the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas is when most people gain on average 8-10 pounds. Don’t let yourself fall into the statistic!
Starting Monday, October 2nd, Evolution Fitness, will offer a 7 week Holiday Shape Up program. All done from the comfort of your own home!
What will you receive?
- Each day you will receive a 30 minute workout
- A nutritional guideline at the start of the program
- Daily motivational tips
- Guidance from a certified personal trainer and fitness nutritionist
- A private facebook group
What do you need?
- Exercise mat
- Pair of dumbbells (we can substitute if you don’t have any)
- Motivation & Consistency!
Sign up today & get ready for the holidays!
As I posted yesterday here, I started the 3 Day Refresh from Beachbody. Day 1 of my 3 Day Refresh wasn’t as bad as I expected. I was expecting a headache (which I easily get), hungry through the day and more. The only thing I really noticed was that I was constantly thinking about my next meal – was almost craving it. I’m loving my new recipes I made ~ I am such a creature of habit that I tend to have the same thing over & over but this time I made something new & different and found that I loved it!
Now to enjoy Day 2 just as much as Day 1.
Want to try the 3 Day Refresh? Click here
3 days ago I started a new workout program ~ something to change up the mundane cardio rut I found myself in, something to shake things up with my metabolism. I decided on Body Beast. It is a 90 day strength training workout, splitting between different muscle groups and throwing some intense cardio circuit in there. As a Beachbody coach, I have the All-Access pass for Beachbody on Demand ~ all of Beachbody’s workout programs from the comfort of my home ~ on my laptop, phone, iPad or stream it through my TV.
Now I’ve considered myself in shape ~ sure could I use to lose a few pounds or tone my muscles more, yup ~ but for 3 days now I have been walking a bit funny & watching my arms do a little shaky dance when trying to use them. Guess that means I needed more toning than I thought. But I absolutely love the feeling. I love when walking up my stairs that I have to take it easy and grit my teeth with every step 🙂
I have taken my before pictures & measurements. I cannot wait to see how my body changes over the course of the next 90 days!
Interested in having access to ALL of Beachbody’s workout programs? Join me at Get Fit Today
👙 👙 ARE YOU READY TO GET HOT FOR SUMMER? 👙👙
Where will you be in 30 days? Celebrating reaching your fitness goals, or stuck where you are right now? Either way, the month will pass anyway. I’m looking for 10 women who are SERIOUS about achieving their goals and committed to the process.
STOP WAITING FOR NEXT MONTH.
STOP WAITING FOR MORE MONEY.
STOP WAITING FOR MORE TIME.
STOP WAITING FOR LESS STRESS.
And most importantly, stop waiting for your health to decline before deciding to make a change. Let’s cut through the excuses and GET IT DONE. Be honest with yourself… there will always be reasons NOT to do it. If you’re ready to make a change and commit to getting serious about health and fitness, join me. My group opens up MONDAY MAY 29th. You will receive:
–> 1:1 support in Private Group via My Challenge Tracker App
–> Customized menu plans
–> Daily accountability posts and check-ins
–> Peer support
Spots will go fast, email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consistency is so important when we are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Something will come up ~ kids have school activities, no time to make dinner, work, house, etc. BUT taking a few moments to plan ahead ensures that you remain consistent WHEN these obstacles come about.
Do you seem to always be going back and forth with the latest fad diet craze? Are you juicing for 3 days straight & then binge eat? Are you just lost with how to be healthy? Just KISS (Keep it Simple Silly)!
1. Be active every day ~ find ways to move EVERY DAY. If you are at work, set your alarm to get up from your desk every hour and walk around the office, go walk the stairs, get outside for a quick walk.
2. Fuel up on real food ~ steer away from the processed foods, refined carbs and high fat dishes.
3. Create your own healthy environment ~ find different ways to get your exercise in. Go for a hike, find a new park you can take the kids too, get outside and start cleaning up your yard.
4. Stay true to your purpose ~ are you living your life with what you want to achieve? We all have goals and dreams, is your lifestyle built around them?
5. Believe you can succeed ~ learn to get rid of the negatively nellie sitting on your shoulder. When the scale isn’t responding as fast as you want we tend to get disappointed and “throw in the towel”. Look at what you have already accomplished & focus on other ways of measurement besides the scale. Keep a positive mind & see the results faster!
6. Make healthy living fun ~ being healthy isn’t suppose to be a chore. It is suppose to be fun and all in moderation! Look at ways to make exercise fun ~ grab your spouse, grab your kids, grab a friend & go try something different. For example gardening & yard clean up is something that needs to be done in spring, get outside and really work your heart & your muscles. Just make it fun!
If summer has you feeling like you want to hide from the shorts, tank tops and swimwear and crawl right back into your yoga pants… let’s CHANGE that. Join our 7-Day Sampler group to kickstart your fitness journey and ROCK that suit this summer… with CONFIDENCE! In our group, you’ll receive:
–> 7-Day Meal Plan and Exercise Plan
–> Access to Meal Planning Tool and Menu Plan
–> Healthy Recipes
–> Coaching and Peer Support
Our group starts May 8th and takes place in a CLOSED Facebook group. Message me ASAP for details and to reserve your spot!
Body shaming ~ what an evil thing. Everywhere we turn these days we are told to change our appearance. How many times have you looked at yourself in the mirror and said “Wow you look great”? Not as many times as looking in the mirror and critiquing our imperfections. Trust me ~ I’m guilty of this as well!
Body-shaming manifests in many ways: 1) Criticizing your own appearance, through a judgment or comparison to another person. 2) Criticizing another’s appearance in front of them, 3) Criticizing another’s appearance without their knowledge.
No matter how this manifests, it often leads to comparison and shame, and perpetuates the idea that people should be judged mainly for their physical features.
So how can we change this? How can we start loving ourselves for who are (and how we look) without judging?
Are you looking to make 2017 a healthier year for you? For your family? Here are 6 ways to make those changes:
- Make healthy food choices. Grab a health snack on the go. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Be active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park farther away and walk.
- Protect yourself. Put a helmet, sunscreen or bug spray. And make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage stress. Don’t overschedule or overcommit. Take short breaks throughout the day.
- Make an appointment for a check-up, vaccination, or screening.
- Quit smoking.